Position: Principle / Solutions Architect
Based in Northern Virginia, Mike is the founding Principle of CMHWorks, LLC and serves as the Enterprise Solutions Architect and Lead for the IT Consulting, Solution Development, and Integration Services focus areas.
For seven years prior to founding CMHWorks, he was a CIO/Enterprise Architect with national responsibility for a Non-Profit IT practice. He directed a group of four development partners, and upwards of 40 people with responsibility for developing and deploying technology solutions to clients in local, state, and Federal government sectors. He has nearly 25 years of professional experience, consisting of seven years in government sector and 18 years in commercial technology management positions, including 15 years at Time Warner/AOL in IT Senior Management focused on enterprise and back office service development, delivery and support.
Representative Engagements Include
- Directed hundreds of custom software application development projects and software implementation projects
- Providing IT Strategy, technical oversight, consulting, design and implementation services of client integrations for SaaS Solution providers in the Primary and Secondary Education, Local/State/Federal, Healthcare IT, and Industrial markets.
- Developed risk and workflow management strategy and related client integration solutions for HUD CDBG (Community Development Block Grant) Program Grantee and Sub-grantee compliance.
- Developed SaaS strategy and built national practice focused on custom software. Directed product development of practice SaaS platform to provide local governments with Case Management, License Management, Permit and Inspections Management Systems with integrated mobile field data collection solutions leveraging .NET and MS SharePoint.
- Spearheaded efforts to establish and implement strategic alliances with Microsoft, Dell, Cisco, and 12 other software vendors.