If you have any expectation of data security, don't use freemail services to run your business. If they give it to you for free, it's really not yours.
Email Hosting Features
Business Class Email offers the ability to protect your email domain sender reputation and keep your emails out of the spam folder
Email addresses can use your existing business domain like firstname.lastname@example.org giving your business a more professional presence
You have the ability to add additional “aliases” like email@example.com to existing mailboxes, at no extra cost!
Improved contact management with the ability to create group mailboxes and shared contact lists visible to everyone on your email service.
Business Class Email Services also offer the ability to provide additional collaboration capabilities such as:
- Calendaring and Group Scheduling
- Chat and Group Chat
- Enhanced Teaming
- Audio and Video Conferencing
- File Sharing
- IP Telephony
- Integration with Other Tools
For More Information
- Do you still use email to collaborate with other Companies?
- Why your business shouldn't use a Gmail.com address, and what to use instead
- Where and how to effectively use email (Avoid business hacking!)
- Where And How to Effectively Use Email for Your Business