Client Services and Support Specialist
We are seeking to augment our stellar Operations team and are looking for a Client Services and Support Specialist.
- Regular client communication to ensure continued success, monitor client product usage Communicates/escalates client questions to Operations Team as necessary
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone or email
- Capture events, problems and resolutions within helpdesk tickets
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Track and escalate problems to appropriate resources
- Respond to ticket status inquiries
- Capture client feedback on ticket resolution
- Inform management of reoccurring issues
- Stay current with system updates
- Update training manuals for revised software
Training and Experience
- Two-year certificate from college or technical school; or
- Related experience and training in providing troubleshooting and help desk support
- Excellent communication skills
- English language proficiency
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs in accordance with client-specific SLAs; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully and confidentially; maintains confidentiality. Escalates issues as appropriate.
- Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; treats people with respect; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values. High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; accepts responsibility for own actions; works with integrity and ethically.
- Initiative - Seeks increased responsibilities; asks for and offers help when needed. Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work.
- Language Skills - Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.